- Go to registry editor on your PC. Go to run and type “Regedit” and press enter.
- Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB
- Search for ZuneDriver and change following values in the key in the Device Parameters key above the ZuneDriver key
- Change ShowInShell from 0 to 1
- Change PortableDeviceNameSpaceExcludeFromShell from 1 to 0
- Change EnableLegacySupport from 0 to 1
- Plug the phone in via USB (or unplug and plug in again)
After you have performed these steps, the phone should soon appear as another drive, just as would be the case with any other USB mass-storage device.
is a successful Information Technology expert
who manages an elite team of IT experts by day, and who runs a successful Internet Marketing business by night. Zeaun lives, and thrives, in the Chicagoland area of Northern Illinois.